Welcome to the world of ethical hacking. This series will teach you the basic concepts, techniques, concerns, tools and technologies involved in ethical hacking. The courses in this path are aligned to v9.
This material is meant to be entry-level, but you should have a strong understanding in TCP/IP and operating systems, with at least one year of experience with networking technologies.
What you will learn
- Five phases of hacking
- How to identify and understand risks
- How to defend against risks or attacks
- How to extrapolate data
- The difference between “hacking” and “ethical hacking”
These are my notes on the Pluralsight path to CEH 312-50:
- Introduction (this page)
- Understanding Ethical Hacking
- Reconnaissance / FootPrinting
- Scanning Networks